Module-unified energy systems for UAS (unmanned aircraft system) of different dimensions are created on the basis of new technology use of standardized batteries and fuel cells.
monitoring traffic flow;
the study of climate and environmental monitoring;
fighting fires and natural disasters;
assistance in operations maintenance of law and order;
the study of wildlife.
- agriculture (land mapping for the purposes of precision agriculture, monitoring of lands and the incorporation of substances);
- communication (the use of BASS as platforms to relay signals);
- research integrity and condition of buildings and constructions, including objects of infrastructure;
- professional filming and photography;
- search for minerals;
- cartography and surveying;
- the personal use (Amateur photo and video shooting, competitions, and other recreational purposes, suborbital space tourism);
- personal communication.
- protection system of BVS;
- protection of perimeters.