Model hybrid car recommended for students of educational institutions, ranging from vocational level (high schools) to higher technical educational institutions.
- to study the three areas of energy management;
- to understand hybrid technology of the structure of the engine and to work at minimising harmful impacts on the environment;
- to study the concept of data collection and reveal methods of processing, analysis and interpretation of graphs and data obtained from the vehicle on the road and on the stand;
- to understand the anticipated activity of the fuel cell system and achieving optimal performance;
- to study the difference between expected work and results of experiments;
- develop new solutions to optimize the performance of the car.
- Overall dimensions : length 450 mm, width 260 mm, height 200 mm
- Weight: 10 kg (without case)
- For SYSML modeling, PSIM, Open-Modelica, MATLAB, and Excel
- Dashboard LabView, including graphs of speed, current and brake pressure, are presented in real-time
- Data: speed, battery voltage, voltage of the fuel cell, the voltage of the electric motor, charge
- Measurement of braking force under various conditions, with servo
- Car fuel cell 30 W
- Charge current control with graphic display
- Dashboard LabView
- Memory card
- 2 item metal hydride cartridge
- Roller test stand
- Remote control
- 2 pressure regulator
- Nickel-metal hydride battery
- Charger for batteries
Comes in a plastic case.